I’m committed to safeguarding your Privacy!
- I won’t disclose your personal data
- You can OPT OUT / update / ask to cancel your data at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- I ONLY use technical, functional, analytical and third party cookies, which you can disable through your browser’s settings.
My website does NOT collect any information allowing to identify you. I only collect log files (IP address, kind of browser, ISP, clicks number) for statistical purposes, with the analysis of data in aggregate form.
Any personal data you provide will be processed according to the provisions of GDPR and for THE SOLE PURPOSE of answering your requests. Your data WON’T BE DISCLOSED NOR TRANSFERRED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, unless required by Authorities or imposed by Law.
The Data controller of any personal information relating to any identified or identifiable person processed as a result of visiting this website, is Maria Teresa Cantafora– email@example.com
Data processing related to this website’s services is carried out in my office in Rome, Italy, via Pietro Quintini 10, 00136. No data collected from the web service will be disclosed.
In any time, you can ask the Data controller to be made aware of:
- the existence of your personal data in our database
- any of your data in our possession
- the origin of data
- the logic and purpose of Treatment.
At any time, you can require:
- cancellation, anonymization or blocking of your data processed in violation of law
- updating, correction or integration of data.
You can always oppose, for legitimate reasons, to data processing.
For this purpose, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website contains external links (i.e. Facebook). I’m not responsible about Privacy Policies applied by these third parties websites, which I invite you to examine.
A Cookie is a small text file, sent to your browser and saved on your device, when you visit a website. Cookies allow to improve user navigation experience and site’s functionality.
This website uses:
- Technical cookies needed for site’s functioning
- Functional cookies needed to improve navigation quality and user experience
- Analytical cookies used to collect data in an anonymous and aggregate way, just for statistical purposes
- Third party cookies, sent out by third party widgets installed on the site (Facebook).
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You can disable cookies through your browser’s settings. Please notice that this might limit or prevent the use of this website.